WE ARE LEAPING BUNNY CERTIFIED
THE LITTLE BUNNY ON THE BACK OF ALL NAILAVAIL PRODUCTS IS LEAPING BUNNY’S SIGNATURE SEAL OF APPROVAL. THIS STICKER DENOTES THAT NO ANIMALS ARE HARMED IN THE MAKING OF OUR PRODUCTS AND COMPLIES WITH THE LEAPING BUNNY STANDARDS TO:
1. End animal testing at all stages of product development.
2. Recommit to the program annually.
3. Be open to third-party audits.
The Leaping Bunny Standard also regulates that companies looking to display the Leaping Bunny logo must adhere to the following:
- The company does not and shall not conduct, commission, or be a party to animal testing of any cosmetic and/or household products including, without limitation, formulations, and ingredients of such products.
- The company does not and shall not purchase any ingredient, formulation, or product from any third-party manufacturer or supplier that conducted, commissioned, or had been party to animal testing on said ingredient, formulation, or product.
- The company must implement a supplier monitoring system.
- The company shall not allow animal testing to be performed by or for submission to regulatory agencies in foreign countries.
In 1996, the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics (CCIC) formed the Leaping Bunny Program to promote the comprehensive standard of what it means to be considered cruelty-free. The Leaping Bunny logo is internationally recognized and represents this concrete standard.
Being a cruelty-free company is essential to the core values of NailAvail, and this also extends to our supply chain.
To learn more about Leaping Bunny and their impact, please visit: